Total Pageviews

Friday, February 28, 2014

Coincidence?


Goodwill is starting to get picked clean.

At first, I thought it was a fluke. I went a couple times, and couldn't find a thing. That happens occasionally. But, to have it happen 2 times in a row was weird. Then, Claire and I went together. Same thing. Both of us found small items, but still, it was very odd not to find goodies like we usually do. Everything left in the store seemed........tired. You know, like you'd find at a THRIFT STORE :X.

Today, I went to another Goodwill. One that (usually) has a higher percentage of designer goods and high end stuff. Same thing......old, out of date, yuck.

It may sound egotistical, but I think you guys are listening. I think you're thrifting more and more, and that's why the shelves are empty. Hey, it's as good a reason as any, right?

Just remember to donate what you don't need anymore. Erin and Claire need some successful resale shopping therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment