Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Cheap Answer for Good Hair Days

I have funky hair.  It's not made any easier to deal with when I color it regularly.  Doesn't matter if it's au naturel or at it's blonde finest..........it's frizzy and weird looking.  I have tangled with it for years.  The advent of flat iron straighteners has made a huge improvement in my hair's appearance, but it's still touch and go.  Nine times out of 10, I believe my 'bad hair' days outweigh the good.

Of course, I could shave it all off.  I'm not to that point in my life yet............the voices in my head haven't weighed in on the 'shave' option.

 
One day, while shopping for toiletries, I stumbled across this obscure tube of Suave Anti-Frizz cream.  At only $3 plus, it was hardly a splurge, so I decided to try it.  Why not?  I've tried just about EVERY anti-frizz product on the planet............what's one more?
 
I can HIGHLY recommend this product!  Applied to dry hair before styling with a flat iron or curling iron, it makes my hair BEHAVE.  It doesn't have to be freshly washed hair, either............I use this every day in between shampoos, and I LOVE the results.  No more bush, no more frizz..........just obedient hair that does exactly what it's supposed to!
 
It's a pleasure to be able to recommend something, rather than complain one more time about another tube of gunk that will grow cobwebs underneath my bathroom sink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment