Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

Bangin' Bangle Friday 12/7

I'm all about the flashy bling (I AM my mother's daughter!) but there's also a time and place for the understated and elegant.  Today is one of those days!

Behold, the Forever 21 gold cz bangle.  Timeless and goes with everything.........you can wear it to a wedding, or to work with your favorite watch.  It's smashing on it's own, or HOLDING it's own in the midst of some serious arm candy.


 
Michael got this for me for Christmas several years ago, and true to Forever 21's fabulous 'gold' on their accessories, it looks as beautiful as the day I got it.  I believe it cost all of $5.80.  I have my clothing, jewelry and shoes on a 'performance based review' schedule, where I regularly look through my stuff and see what I need to keep or what needs to be donated/resold.
 
This will forever be in the 'keep' pile :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment