Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fabulous Fakes Vs. Outrageous Reals

Reals.  Is that even a word?  Maybe, like in 'for reals.'  Today however, it pretty much describes my blog post.

My Facebook status bragged about a salesclerk who mistook my Meijer ring ($10 but bought for $8 with Brendan's discount) for a Lia Sophia look alike.  Wow, I love when that happens.

When I came home, I sat down at the computer and looked up Lia Sophia rings.  Gulp.

On average, they run about $88.

 
Lia Sophia ring.  Pretty, but is it worth a couple tanks of gas for my Honda?
 
 
My $8 Meijer knock off.  I love it even more now :)
 
I gotta give big props to Meijer.  When you hit a sale, their stuff is spectacular.  When ours first opened, I got a really nice, big orange purse.  People thought it was a designer bag.    Their jewelry is fab, and so are their clothes.  Plus, it's cool to run in for a loaf of bread and find a beautiful ring, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment