Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Thrifting Rut?


I welcome the input of my loved ones! Such was the case yesterday, when I thrifted with the lovely Claire, Kelli and Nauka at Goodwill. Instantly drawn to the designer purses when I entered the store, Kelli made the observation that I might have a slight 'purse' thing going on. Judging by the pictures I've put on my blog and page, she's right! I do love a good purse and I have a vast selection in my closet!

However, I am so much more than the inventory of my purse collection! I thrift just about anything, and my house showcases my finds. Do you know this? Not unless you visit!

So, I declare July and August 'No Purse Months' here on the blog and page. Instead, I will feature all the OTHER fabulous buys Claire and I have found second hand. Books, music, elecronics and all areas of home decor! Plus a little DIY on the side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment