Total Pageviews

Monday, July 29, 2013

Brenda Couture: $70? Or &3.20?


This is my beautiful friend, Brenda. She wore this stunning dress to church yesterday. When I told her how gorgeous she looked, she was thrilled to tell me she got it on the clearance rack at Penney's, for $4 plus 20% off! FIREWORKS!!! This absolutely perfect for every occasion dress was snapped up for $3.20!!! HOW MUCH DOES BRENDA ROCK??

She works very close to Polaris Mall, so stopping in to check out the bargains costs her nothing more in gas. She is utilizing all the resources close to her, and she was greatly rewarded with this dress. Fits her perfectly, and it would be THE dress to wear anywhere........a wedding, lunch out, or church (lol!). An added bonus: It cost her LESS than if she'd thrifted it. All the short dresses we've gotten at Goodwill have cost $5.99!!

I went online to find similar dresses so I could compare Brenda's pricewise. According to my research, Brenda's dress probably retailed first for $60-$70. You may insert a big WHOOP WHOOP at this point!

There are truly rock bottom bargains to be had everywhere! You just need to be tenacious, and don't give up! Congratulations, Brenda! You are my inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment