Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2013

Bangin' Bangle Friday 4/5: Cartier? No Way!



Ah,my love of all things Cartier. It's such a curse for those of us stuck in the 'but I need to feed my family' rut! Luckily for us, there are plenty of 'fakie-bakes' out there that will suffice. My self worth and esteem are not based on making sure I only wear and carry designers. 'Just-As-Goods' make me Just-As-Happy.

Case in point: the first photo is of an 18K gold Cartier Love Bracelet. They come in all metals, and some are sprinkled with diamonds. This classy little number is ONLY $5,800. Chump change.

Or, you can do as I did and, when you go into Sears to buy that new appliance (or in my case, a pair of work boots for the Love Of My Life), peruse the jewelry and find THESE lovely little fakes. They had them in all colors of enamel, on sale for about $8. Yes, I bought two. I think they're gorgeous, especially the white, with my spring and summer stuff.

As an added bonus? I didn't have to feed my family the fancy bag they came in for dinner :) Wins all around!!


No comments:

Post a Comment