Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Warm Weather, V Necks and Necklaces



What a beautiful weekend! We are having some seriously nice weather and SUN!! I can't help but think of coming days.....when I put away my fleece and scarves for work, and wear v-neck t-shirts and NECKLACES!!

This is where I store my short necklaces in my bathroom. Like my ring, earring and bracelet storage, the necklaces are right where I can see them as I'm dressing for work, so I can see at a glance what I have. I originally stored them in a hanging part of my dresser/jewelry box, but out of sight, out of mind. Nothing like not using what you have!

The added bonus? These necklaces were all bought resale! Nothing above $10.

While we're on the subject, have you ever had a necklace you absolutely loved, but it was too short? Me? More times than I can count!

Thankfully, you can buy 'chain adjusters' where you find extra earring backs and ring sizers. A little extra length on your favorite necklace can turn it into your favorite again :)

Here's to (finally) warmer weather and MORE BLING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment