Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rockin' Ring Tuesday 4/2: BAM!



This is a real ring! My middle aged self is rocking this along with my new work boots today.........because I AM that hardcore, thankyouverymuch!

I actually got this at Meijer, and I don't quite remember what I paid for it.......probably about $7, since it was on sale and then I get Brendan's discount. I love it! Not for the dainty or faint of heart, and sometimes it gets hung up on my fleece pocket when I'm grabbing for my pen, but it's worth it.

It would probably double nicely for brass knuckles. You know, in a pinch :P

On a side note......if you shop at Goodwill, have you received a blue card? If not, ask for yours the next time you're checking out! With every $10 purchase, they stamp your card, and when it's filled up, it entitles you to $10 in free (FREE!) Goodwill merchandise! My latest full card got me FOUR pairs of footwear......leather ankle boots, grey faux snakeskin slingbacks, gorgeous grey satin flip flops with gold and pearl beading, and a like new pair of velvet slippers.....all for $3.50 with the card. DEFINITELY worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment