Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rockin' Ring Wednesday: 50th Anniversary Trip Edition



As I write this, my in laws have completed the first leg of their 50th anniversary trip, having just touched down in Atlanta. A few more thousand miles to go........and tonight, they'll be sleeping in Hawaii! How exciting for them! The weather has GOT to be better than the misery and dreck we're enduring here today in Central Ohio. Claire especially must be thrilled in the downpour.....she and the cast from 'Hello, Dolly!' are trekking around Delaware, visitng nursing homes in their costumes and singing for the enjoyment of the residents. I'm sure the rain must add much to their finery :X

Anyway, even though Spring weather has been pretty touch and go lately, there's no rule saying we can't brighten our days with some springy-bling! I absolutely love this ring, for several reasons: 1.) it's matte gold, and that always looks classy, 2.) it's ORANGE, and that's one of my favorite colors (think creamsicle!), and 3.)it came from Plato's Closet, for a cost of $5. Winwinwin. Win.

I have several spring time fresh pieces of jewelry I trot out on especially yucky days. Now if only I could hoist this ring aloft, like Dr. Who and his screwdriver, and help the sun to get the hint!

No comments:

Post a Comment