Total Pageviews

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bangin' Bangle Friday 3/8: Ganging Up



My bracelet pairing today cost all of $13.00 plus tax :)

This is my faux Cartier Tank watch from Sears that I got for $9.99. Alone it looks great, but on a whim I decided to pop this cool $3 filigree bracelet from Goodwill with it. BAM! It looks GREAT!!

That's a lot of arm candy for long sleeves, but for some reason, it works. The bracelet is unique, I've never seen one like it before (which is one reason why I love thrift store jewelry!). Kind of a burnished, matte gold, with tiny cz chips placed here and there. It's actually a stretch bangle, that rests at that all important spot on my wrist. I want to rock my bracelets, but I also don't want to spend my day pulling them back down where they belong!

Speaking of my watch, I got a sweet message from one of my FB friends the other day, saying I had inspired her to go to Sears and check out their watch selection! She also came away a proud new watch owner. I LOVE to hear stuff like that! I am always learning new things from you guys, so it's nice to know I can return the favor every now and then :)

HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment