Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2013

Bangin' Bangle MONDAY 3/4: Shake Up Your Week




Yeah, yeah......I know. My bangle posts belong on Fridays. Well, I wasn't in the proper frame of mind to post anything fashion or otherwise blog related after last Tuesday. Family shakeups in January and February have really thrown me for a loop, but guess what? I'm back and stronger than ever.....and dealing with my anger issues. Thankfully, our pastor preached a wonderful sermon for how to Biblically handle anger. I will probably be praying through the steps he outlined on a minute by minute basis for a while.

ANYHOOO.

Don't you love these bracelets? They are brass and flow along my wrists like liquid gold. When I bought my mama's birthday presents at Closet Mentor, these marvelous pieces were only $5 for the set. Yeah, they were calling me. I actually walked around the store carrying them before purchasing. I do that a lot. I want to be absolutely certain, no matter HOW little the purchase price, before I buy. Since I'm trying to stream line my life, I don't need any impulse purchases that I don't wear cluttering my life. I am pleased to report that this way of buying is working for me! I don't look at my jewelry, clothing or shoes anymore and think, ugh, I don't wear this stuff. All that purging in 2012 really worked!

I can't wait for warmer weather anyway, but these bracelets will look fabulous with short sleeves. I could outfit myself in only v-necked t-shirts and jeans for all occasions and look perfect for anything with the right accessories, and these definitely fit the bill. I don't have to wait though, because these bracelets also hit at the right angle on my wrist to be seen under long sleeves without driving me batty. All weather bling? Yes, please!

How's your Monday going? I hope a little 'bracelet post' brightened things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment