Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2014

Forever 21 Rocks


Claire got a Forever 21 gift card for Christmas. So, last Friday night, she and I went on a date to the mall! We enjoyed our favorite orange chicken at the food court, then got our shop on.

I know I've blogged before about the fabulous, CHEAP jewelry Forever 21 sells. Here's a recap: if you love jewelry, especially yellow gold, but don't want to pay for the real thing, and you don't want gold that looks cheap, or is off color, hit F21. Their stuff is on the mark all the time! I got the above ROCK ring for $4.80. Yes, $4.80. Now, I have no delusions that this ring will retain it's color for years, but at that price, who cares? A replacement is easily had! Jewelry starts as low as $1.80 here, and there's always a great selection, not to mention fresh stock for return trips, as the stuff flies off the hooks!

Forever 21 specializes in merchandise that looks amazingly like designer brands. I have my eye on a black, quilted bag with a gold chain, that looks incredibly like Chanel. $20 is a lot more realistic, don't you think? An added bonus for me......I don't have to have a designer label, but I do enjoy the look! There's clothing, bags, shoes, jewelry and even makeup and skin care. I got two large tubes of body lotion in an intoxicating grapefruit scent.......for, you guessed it, $4.80!

Let's be honest, Forever 21 is a junior girls' mecca. However, there's no reason why a mama my age can't go in and get some great swag, too. Besides, I want to be the only almost 50 year woman out there with a ROCK ring.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been in that store, thinking there would be nothing for me in there. Guess I need to stop in and take a look the next time I'm at the mall! Thanks Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Chrissy! I never would have gone in either, if it weren't for Claire! Right now they have an awful lot of clothes I think I wore in 1988, so it's fun to revisit that era!

      Delete