Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Your Input Needed!!


I have an idea thumping around in my head lately. It involves taking all the information I've written about on my blog, and possibly writing a book. Specifically, a book about thrifting a wardrobe through high school. Most of what I blog about concerns my lovely daughter, Claire's resale wardrobe, and many of you have expressed interest in doing the exact same thing. While some of you are doing so, others might be puzzled as to just how to begin.

That's where a book would come in handy. Learning what to look for in the resale market (as compared to buying brand new at the mall), looking for quality in used clothing, learning to store your aquisitions for the best outfit rotation........even the composition of the typical prom ensemble (by far a blog favorite; we get our highest 'hits' for those posts!).

Now, I do have quite a bit of material suitable for publication. However, I'd like YOUR help! If you guys could weigh in with what you have found the most informative in my blog (pertaining to the teenage wardrobe), and what you would consider important to be included in my book, that would help me a great deal! After all, this blog is nothing without YOU.

Your ideas, comments, even criticisms (both postitive and negative, I'm a big girl!) would GREATLY be appreciated! Thanks in advance, and thanks again for reading Thriftnerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment