Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

1/18 Bangin' Bangle Friday


I know there's been a HUGE hole in your life because I haven't been providing you with bracelet posts every Friday this new year. Shame on me! Actually, shame on technology, as I've already explained.

Before Christmas, I made a trip to Plato's Closet to sell some of my stuff for Christmas money. While there, I did find some lovely new jewelry pieces. This bracelet is one of my favorites.

So much win in one bracelet! Luxurious solid gold and gold-flecked brown and blue beads, plus clear and turquoise beads too. My only complaint is that, because one of the clear beads is HUGE, it makes the bracelet tight, even on my tiny wrist, and I'm thinking this weekend I'm re-beading the sucker. I want to wear it with everything and it's not comfortable enough yet to do so.

My Plato's visit yielded two bracelets and a gorgeous ring. All 3 pieces live up to Plato's reputation for beautiful and unique jewelry at a low price. Have you checked them out yet? When I was there last, they were stocked to the gills with goodies. Evidently I'm not the only one who gets Christmas money by seliing their unwanted stuff!

I also have a question: if you wear bracelets, do you wear the same ones every day? Or do you change them daily, as you do your clothing choices? Back when my kids were small, I wore the same bracelets (and earrings) every day........I never took them off, just for convenience's sake. When you're chasing a toddler, you tend not to think much about your adornment! Nowadays I like to wear different jewelry daily. Leave me a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment