Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2013

Bangin' Bangle Friday 1/25 -- THERE'S A PARTY UP IN HERE!!!

An ARM PARTY, that is!!

Another one of my Plato's Closet purchases, this bracelet is FUN!!


It was perfect for Christmas Eve with my family, a date, and church. I'd wear it more, but it kinda gets in the way. Parties have their time and place, ya know.

I probably spent a whole $5 on this fun little bit of color...........color being one of the operative words. I have always loved primary colors.....my first kitchen was furnished with bright yellow plates, and red, green and blue accents. Never EVER got tired of having those happy colors where I cooked! Now, I can have them on my arm!

This bracelet can be the focal point of an otherwise monochromatic ensemble. I wore it with black, and it popped! Christmas was an excellent time to wear it, too. I am always on the look out for something to wear at the holidays that isn't too 'kitschy,' if youknowwhatimean, and I know you do! Gone are the days when I'd rock a pair of flashing Christmas bulb earrings. Yes, I really did. I also wore devil horns and a tail to work once for Halloween, but that's a story for another day :P

This is proving to be a pretty grey, cold winter, so we need our color!! Just having this bracelet next to me today as I write this blog makes me feel like brighter Spring days could be just around the corner...........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment