Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Bracelet From a Facebook Ad

We all know them and see them daily...........the ads that run down the right side of our Facebook newsfeed.  Some are such obvious scams that, if you're like me, you don't even look at them anymore.  Remember the Oprah-Facebook weight loss scandal of a few years ago?  Yeah, it's like that.

One day on my newsfeed, it showed my girl Joy had taken advantage of an offer from Inspired Silver.  The picture featured a very pretty silver OSU charm bracelet, for only $10 plus shipping!  Well, Joy is not only one of the most fashionable people I know, she's also a very smart shopper.  If Inspired Silver was a legit site for her, I'd have to check it out!

For $13 and change, I placed an order for the same bracelet.  Yeah, I know, it's SILVER, but I'd reasoned it would go nicely stacked with some of my yellow gold bracelets, and being a true OSU fan, how could I pass up such a great deal?  OSU merchandise can run in the serious coin range, so when a good deal comes along, you gotta jump on it!   I've found plenty of good stuff at thrift stores as far as OSU clothing goes.  Jewelry?  Not so much........ at least not yet.  I can only wear so many buckeye necklaces :P

Anyway, I placed the order in early December, and promptly forgot about it.

Yesterday my bracelet came in the mail, and I was pleasantly surprised!




Brighton inspired detailing on the clasp! The links are heavy duty and not cheap looking at all. It's a comfortable bracelet in a good size. I highly recommend this company and their stuff! Thanks Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment