Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Celebrating My Mama with Clothes Mentor Bling

Today is my mama's 'un-birthday.' She's a lucky Leap Year baby! My mind boggles when I try to figure out just exactly how many 'real' birthdays she's had.........suffice it to say, I'm older than my mom :P

I love to get my mama sparkly stuff for her birthday. Someone's gotta fill up those fabulous jewelry storage drawers! This year I decided to stop in at Clothes Mentor in Westerville and check out their fabulous goods.

I've talked about Clothes Mentor in an earlier post. Brought to you by the same people who gave us Once Upon a Child (children's clothing) and Plato's Closet (junior sizes), Clothes Mentor is the resale store for gals like me who love the finer things in life, but would rather not pay full price. The store is organized by category and designer, and their stuff is just beautiful. Be forewarned: they are extremely picky. A buyer's paradise means they reject an awful lot of things brought in for them to buy to resell. That's ok though.......when I'm in the market for a beautiful purse or gorgeous jewelry, I'm glad they hold out for the really good stuff.

The earrings and necklace are what I bought my mama for her birthday. She is truly a turquoise gal, so I knew the color of the earrings would please her immensely. The chain on the necklace is beautifully textured, like a Lois Hill piece, at far less $$$. She was excited and thrilled by the jewelry, and I was amazed at what I was able to get her for such little coin.

Check out Clothes Mentor especially for their Vera Bradley and Coach collections. Drool worthy for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment