Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2012

Bangin' Bangle Friday: 11/23

Hey there!  I'm posting this from the comfort of my home computer.  I'm in my jammies.  It's 3pm.  Yep, I'm a loaf but I'm lovin' it.  Hope all you hardcore 'Black Friday' folks found some fabulous deals!

Today's bangle comes courtesy of the Goodwill on the corner of Polaris and 23.  Just south of the Meijer, in the shopping center with the Halloween Store in the front corner.  Goodwill is just behind it.

 
This is the Goodwill to go to if you're in the market for great deals on designer purses and real gold.  They have numerous glass cases filled with goodies.  I've yet to find the Louis Vuitton of my dreams (I'm still looking!) but I did find this little number there in the jewelry case.

You know I love mixed metals.  I'm also a sucker for tri-colored gold.........yellow, white and rose.  This picture just doesn't do the bracelet justice.......it was so pretty it just about sprang out at me from the case!  When I asked to see it, I saw the tag that said '10K gold.'  Oh, my.  I'd not bought ANY real gold second hand at that time, so I had no idea what price point I was going to encounter.  The price?  $30.  Hardly a pittance in today's gold market, but a bit more than I like to spend on resale items.  At any rate, I bought it, and I've not regretted it one bit.  In fact, it's so pretty my mom didn't believe me when I told her I got it second hand!

Not every thrift store has the designer duds and genuine jewels.  This Goodwill gets all the goodies from donation stores all over Central Ohio.  If you're in the market for something truly special, check them out!!

In honor of Black Friday, this bracelet would have made an excellent gift too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment