Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scarf Tales

One of the first things I do in the morning, when I get to work, is take the previous day's deposit to the bank.  On Tuesdays, I have 3 deposits, so I'm prepared to wait awhile in the drive thru.  I could listen to the endless ELECTION DAY smack on the radio, or I could take a picture..........or two!!


Love this scarf.  Just got it and another at Goodwill the other day.  They are nice and big and look very similar to Hermes.  Price difference?  Oohhhh...........Hermes will set you back a few thousand.  Mine cost $1.49 a piece.  That's the standard price for ANY scarf at Goodwill.  Many of my favorites were bought resale, and I have quite a few!  Claire and I both rely heavily on our scarve collections to put a finishing touch on an outfit.  I also rely on mine to warm me up in an often cold lawnmower shop!

Lots to smile about today.........the sun is out and I voted by mail!  Woot Woot!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment