Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Watch This

Isn't this a beautiful watch? It's 'The Spur' by Nixon. A 'boyfriend' watch for women, it's totally on trend. I love the look of a man's watch on a woman's wrist. You can have this beauty for only $300.
 
 
 


Or, you can do as I did, and take advantage of a good sale at Kohl's.  This watch is regularly $30, but on sale and with a coupon, I bought it for $12.  When you buy a cheaper watch, especially in goldtone, you run the risk of the 'gold' wearing off after a while.  However, it was my happy discovery that this watch is brass, and I've already cleaned it twice with my brass cleaner.  Good as new!  I am wearing it with another of my brass resale bracelets........this one I bought for $2.

I know, I know...........my watch wasn't bought at a thrift store.  However, I DID get a stellar deal.  A nice watch like this COULD go $12 or higher at Goodwill.  And as far as 'new with tags' retail goes, you just can't beat Kohl's.  Their sales are outrageous, their return policy is second to none, you get gift cards in the mail if you shop with them regularly, and I would recommend their credit card in a heartbeat for the savings and perks you receive. 

Being the frugal shopper you are, you'd pay that credit card off monthly, correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment