Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First Lady Fashion


As unfair as things are in this world, nothing is more unfair that pitting ladies against each other, fashion wise.  Such is the case with Michele Obama  and Ann Romney.

I can't name one article criticizing Barack Obama or Mitt Romney's wardrobe.  They all focus on their politics and performance.  Nope, the media saves it's fashion sniping for the men's spouses.

These two ladies obviously have different tastes.  Neither one is going to appeal to ALL American ladies, fashion wise. 

Personally, I think both women are beautiful.  I think they do the best with what they have. 

If my husband were running for president, and he was making the economy his number one priority, I would be doing all my clothes shopping at resale and discount stores.........because I would want to be Example Number One for making sticking to a budget look GOOOOOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment