Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

$63 Miche Bag For $15



Are you familiar with Miche bags?

Their concept is this: Miche sells several styles of plain, black, 'base' bags. They also sell 'shells' for the base bags, that you can buy and change as your mood (or wardrobe) suits you. Miche is like Silpada, 31, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple........you buy Miche merchandise through home parties.

The first picture above illustrates how a Miche bags works.......much better than I can explain it :)

I had heard of Miche bags, but hadn't been interested. I like to change my bags so often, I can't really justify the price I'd pay for a base bag (average $36) and accompanying shells (average $25 on up). To be honest, I'd never seen a Miche bag in real life, either.

One day, as I was doing my usual 'drive by' at Goodwill, I happened upon THIS lovely copper snakeskin number. Copper is my lady jam, yo.

At the time, I had forgotten what a 'Miche' bag was, but I knew it was pricy, judging by the Goodwill price of $14.99. I don't buy $15 Goodwill bags often.......they have to be special, and we have to be stocked with toilet paper at home. Yes, that IS how I justify it.

Anywho, bought the purse and brought it home to do my usual research on how a brand new Miche would stack up to my find. That's when I saw a similar new, base and shell would run $63.

SCORE.

This purse is perfect when a tote is too large, or a crossbody too small. It also dresses the place up!

Am I a Miche fanatic now? No, but if I see another shell at Goodwill, I know what it's for!

No comments:

Post a Comment