Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ring and Bracelet Combo for less than $5?? YES!!



First things first: Thanks for reading our 'A Week Of Claire's Prom' blog posts this week! We got some of our highest hits, especially on the posts about the dress and the total spent! Hopefully this has gotten those wheels rolling, and you can see the possibilities in your own life for rocking a fabulous, frugal prom look!!

I just wanted to share with you the ring/bracelet combo I wore to work yesterday. That unique ring was only $2.80 off the Kohl's clearance rack, and the two bead bracelets? Both were made, by me, from a thrifted necklace and bracelets from Goodwill. Resale beads are some of the best resources for making my own jewelry. Three thrifted bracelets are represented, and retailed for $1 apiece or less. The brown, sparkly bracelet is my favorite. The picture didn't capture the gorgeous sparkle quite as well as I'd hoped. Even Claire loved the look. My daughter is my number one appreciator :)

It was a tough week at work, as are all weeks when it's springtime. Nice to have a little flash of sparkle during the day!

Have a great weekend! What are your plans? It's rainy here, but Claire and I may head to the Arts Festival downtown later today. We've lived here 8 years and have never gone. I had a customer yesterday ask if that Kohl's ring was from an arts festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment