Total Pageviews

Friday, May 24, 2013

BIG JEWELRY BUYS AT GOODWILL!! ALL $1.29!!!



Two big blog posts in one today! I don't have all my pictures, but I will update with them tonight!!

First of all: if you are in the Delaware, Ohio area........RUN, DON'T WALK to the Goodwill on 23, next to En Super! They have BRAND NEW, still in their packages, jewelry! All for @1.29! That's EVERYTHING!! Beautiful turquoise bead bracelets with various charms and assorted embellishments: $1.29. Gorgeous chandelier earrings, worthy of prom: $1.29. Earring multi-packs (my picture above is one of the hoops)......2 pair medium sized hoops, 2 pair small hoops, 2 pair crystal studs: $1.29 for all 6 pairs. BRAND. NEW. I got Claire an elegant, expensive looking pair of silver hoops for.......$1.29. Remember my poat several months ago on how to buy hoops that look expensive? Goodwill has DOZENS! For $1.29! Why are you still sitting there, reading this? GO BUY SOME JEWELERY!!

I was looking through my closet last night, and it struck me: I need to do a pictoral of some fabulous thrift store buys. The moccasins above? Minnetonka for American Eagle, genuine suede.......$3.29. They are AT LEAST $45 new in the store. I have missed my Minnetonka moccasins for at least 25 years.....got them straight out of high school and wore them to death. So comfortable. How often can you wear shoes that are as comfortable as the coziest slippers OUT OF THE HOUSE? I mean, without judgment? LOL.

Anywho. It's Memorial Day weekend, peeps! Hitting some sales? Don't forget your local thrift store........and tell me about YOUR bangin' buys!! Enjoy yourselves and stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment