Total Pageviews

Friday, February 8, 2013

Bangin' Bangle Friday 2/8: Bollywood!



Today's bracelet makes me want to don a sari and paint a bindi on my forehead! Bought for $1 at Goodwill, it's a pinkish brass color with shells and beads that's really very pretty, and calls to mind something you might find at a bazaar in India.

I may never walk the streets of Calcutta, but I can look like I did :)

Weight loss update: I had lost 4 pounds.........and then Brendan ordered Marco's pizza and cheesy bread last night. I had already eaten my good girl dinner, and I wasn't tempted by the pizza. But, that cheesy bread. Oh, goodness. I finally succumbed. I'm sure I didn't put on 4 pounds, but I'm going to wait a couple days before jumping on the scale again. Oh well, what is a healthy diet if I can't indulge at least once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment