Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Covet Alert: Michael Kors East West Tote



Yeah, I said it. COVET. This beautiful tote bag speaks deeply to my love of all things gold and and shiny. It's. Just. GORGEOUS.

Friday night, at Claire's school play, there was a TEENAGER walking around with this fabulous tote. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Oh yes, it's beautiful. I finally had to walk up to the girl and compliment her. She seemed surprised and pleased I had noticed.

Tonight, I looked it up online. Well goodness. Only $198. Hmmm......I think I'll be drooling over the picture a while longer.

In my responsible, always-on-a-budget adult life, $198 pays an electric bill during the summer, when it's so hot we run the air conditioner all the time, plus the pump on the swimming pool. $198 takes a dog to the vet. $198 stocks the fridge when the electric's been off and everything inside spoils. Yeah, $198 for a beyond beautiful tote bag? Not so much.

Never fear, gentle reader. The picture of this tote has been filed away, never to be forgotten, and I will be on the look out for it at all my favorite thrifting and resale haunts. Because, sooner or later they all end up there.

I just have to be patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment