Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013



I am a firm believer in showing love to your family on a daily basis, many times a day. I don't think you have to wait for a special occasion! That being said, I am married to a man who LOVES to shower us with gifts on holidays. Not only that, he always gets us just what we want. He is an excellent listener.

For Valentine's Day, I got 3 very nice candles (I'm a candle addict), a couple boxes of chocolate yummies, and this gorgeous watch. I have no idea how much he spent, and if he has his way, I won't find out! It is the jewelry trifecta for Erin: yellow gold watch with bling and orange straps. Holy Moley. Plus! An extra special added bonus: TWO clasps that are removeable by the mechanically challenged (ME!) so I can make it the perfect length. For my freakishly small wrists, this is a huge perk! I had that watch out of the box and securely on my wrist in no time. Usually I have to have my husband use tools to take the links out. I think the watch manufacturers are getting wise!

Although orange isn't a color I wear every day, I DO wear a lot of it. My number one favorite color is peach: it is my pink. Variations like coral and orange are also favorites and in heavy rotation in my closet. It took no time at all to find something to wear to work yesterday that would complement my new watch.

I know Michael got the watch at Kohl's, and they have one of the best selections of watches for every price point. Plus, you gotta love a Kohl's sale. I'm sure he took advantage of one!

Because of the bling, layering this watch with a bracelet may or may not be an option. I'll have to find out.......and I'll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment